PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE CAREFULLY. BY USING THIS WEB SITE, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS DESCRIBED HEREIN AND ALL POLICIES AND GUIDELINES INCORPORATED BY REFERENCE.
These terms and conditions (the “Site Terms”) apply exclusively to your access to, and use of, the Web site of Jackson County CASA (“CASA”) including JACKSONCOUNTYCASA-MO.ORG (the “Site”) and do not alter in any way the terms or conditions of any other agreement you may have with CASA or its affiliate programs for products, services or otherwise.
If you have any questions regarding the use of this Site, please direct such questions to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 816-984-8208.
- Limited License CASA grants you a limited license to make personal use only of the Site. Such license is subject to the Site Terms and does not include: (a) any resale or commercial use of the Site or content therein; (b) the collection and use of any product listings, pictures or descriptions; (c) making derivative uses of the Site and its contents; (d) use of any data mining, robots or similar data gathering or extraction methods; (e) downloading (other than the page caching) of any portion of the Site or any information contained on the Site, except as expressly permitted on the Site; or (f) any use of the Site other than for its intended purpose. Except as noted above, you are not conveyed any right or license by implication, estoppel or otherwise in under any patent, trademark, or proprietary right of CASA or any third party.
- Copyright Unless otherwise indicated, all Web site materials and content, including, without limitation, the CASA logo, and all designs, text, graphics, other files, and the selection and arrangement thereof are the proprietary and copyrighted property of CASA or its licensors. You may electronically copy and print to hard copy portions of this Web site for the sole purpose of using materials it contains for informational, non-commercial, personal use only. Any other use of the materials in this Web site including any commercial use, reproduction for purposes other than described above, modification, distribution, republication, display, or performance without the prior written permission of National CASA is strictly prohibited.
- Repeat Infringer Policy CASA respects the intellectual property of others, and we ask our users to do the same. CASA may, in appropriate circumstances and at its own discretion, limit access to this Site and/or terminate the accounts of any users who infringe the intellectual property rights of others.
- Copyright Complaints If you believe that any material on this Site infringes upon any copyright which you own or control, or that any link on this Site directs users to another Web site that contains material that infringes upon any copyright which you own or control, you may file a notification of such infringement with our Designated Agent. Please see our Notice and Procedure for Notifying Designated Agent of Claims of Copyright Infringement.
- Trademarks A CHILD’S VOICE IN COURT, CASA, COURT APPOINTED SPECIAL ADVOCATE, the CASA logo, GIVE THE LIGHT OF HOPE TO A CHILD, LIGHT OF HOPE, SPEAK UP FOR A CHILD, STAND UP FOR AN ABUSED CHILD, A POWERFUL VOICE IN A CHILD’S LIFE and any other product or service name or slogan contained in this Web site, are trademarks of National CASA and its suppliers or licensors, and may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of National CASA or the applicable trademark holder. In addition, the look and feel of the Site, including all page headers, custom graphics, button icons, and scripts, is the service mark, trademark, and/or trade dress of National CASA, and may not be copied, imitated, or used, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of National CASA. All other trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.
- Hyperlinks You are granted a limited, non-exclusive right to create a hyperlink to this Web site for noncommercial purposes provided such link does not portray CASA or any of its products and services in a false, misleading, derogatory or otherwise defamatory manner and provided further that the linking site does not contain any adult material or any material that is offensive, harassing or otherwise objectionable. This limited right may be revoked at any time. You may not use, frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any CASA trademark, logo or other proprietary information, including the images found at this Web site, the content of any text or the layout/design of any page or form contained on a page without CASA’s express written consent. Except as noted above, you are not conveyed any right or license by implication, estoppel, or otherwise in or under any patent, trademark, copyright, or proprietary right of CASA or any third party.CASA makes no claim or representation regarding, and accepts no responsibility for, the quality, content, nature or reliability of third-party Web sites accessible by hyperlink from this Web site, or Web sites linking to this Web site. Except for the Sites, the linked sites are not under the control of CASA and CASA is not responsible for the contents of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site, or any review, changes or updates to such sites. CASA is providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply affiliation, endorsement, or adoption by CASA of the site or any information contained therein.
- Third Party Content & Services CASA may provide links to Web pages and content of third parties (“Third Party Content”) as a service to those interested in this information. CASA does not monitor nor have any control over any Third Party Content or third party Web sites. CASA does not endorse or adopt any Third Party Content and can make no guarantee as to its accuracy or completeness. CASA does not represent or warrant the accuracy of any information contained therein, and undertakes no responsibility to update or review any Third Party Content. Users use these links and Third Party Content contained therein at their own risk.
- Submissions You acknowledge and agree that any materials, including but not limited to questions, comments, suggestions, ideas, plans, notes, drawings, original or creative materials or other information, provided by you in the form of e-mail or other submissions to CASA, or postings on this Web site, are non-confidential and shall become the sole property of CASA. CASA shall own exclusive rights, including all intellectual property rights, and shall be entitled to the unrestricted use of these materials for any purpose, commercial or otherwise, without acknowledgment or compensation to you.
- Forums & Interactive Areas This Site may include discussion forums or other interactive areas, including chat rooms or bulletin boards (“Interactive Areas”). You are solely responsible for your use of such Interactive Areas and use them at your own risk. By using any forum or interactive areas, you agree not to post, upload to, transmit, distribute or otherwise publish through this Site any of the following:
- Any message, data, information, text, graphics or other material (“Content”) that is unlawful, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, indecent, lewd, suggestive, harassing, threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, abusive, inflammatory, fraudulent or otherwise objectionable;
- Content that would constitute, encourage or provide instructions for a criminal offense, violate the rights of any party, or that would otherwise create liability or violate any local, state, national, or international law, including without limitation, the regulations of the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, any rules of any securities exchange such as the New York Stock Exchange, the American Stock Exchange, or the NASDAQ;
- Content that may infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other intellectual or proprietary right of any party. By posting any Content, you represent and warrant that you have the lawful right to distribute and reproduce such Content;
- Content that impersonates any person or entity or otherwise misrepresents your affiliation with a person or entity;
- Unsolicited promotions, advertising or solicitations;
- Private information of any third party, including without limitation addresses, phone numbers, email addresses, Social Security numbers and credit card numbers;
- Viruses, corrupted data or other harmful, disruptive or destructive files; and
- Content that, in the sole judgment of CASA, is objectionable or which restricts or inhibits any other person from using or enjoying the Interactive Areas or the Web sites, or which may expose CASA or its users to any harm or liability of any typeCASA takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any Content posted or uploaded by you or any third-party, or for any mistakes, defamation, slander, libel, omissions, falsehoods, obscenity, pornography or profanity you may encounter. Your use of the Interactive areas is at your own risk. As a provider of interactive services, CASA is not liable for any statements, representations, or Content provided by its users in any public forum, personal home page or other Interactive Area. Although CASA has no obligation to screen, edit or monitor any of the Content posted in any Interactive Area, CASA reserves the right and has absolute discretion, to remove, screen or edit any Content that violates these provisions or is otherwise objectionable. Any use of the Interactive Areas or the Web site in violation of the foregoing is in violation of these terms and may result in, among other things, the termination or suspension of your rights to use the Interactive Areas and/or the web site.
- Indemnification You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless CASA, its independent contractors, service providers and consultants, and their respective directors, employees and agents, from and against any third party claim, damages, costs and expenses (including, but not limited to, reasonable attorneys’ fees) arising our of your use of the Sites, including without limitation any actual or threatened suit, demand, or claim made against CASA and/or its independent contractors, service providers, employees, directors or consultants, arising out of or relating to your conduct, your violation of these Site Terms, or your violation of the rights of any third party.
- Disclaimer THIS SITE AND THE MATERIALS CONTAINED HEREIN ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. NATIONAL CASA DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. CASA DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT MATERIALS IN THIS SITE ARE ACCURATE, COMPLETE, RELIABLE, CURRENT, OR ERROR-FREE. NATIONAL CASA DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THIS SITE OR ITS SERVER(S) ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. CASA reserves the right to change any and all content contained on this Site at any time without notice. Reference to any products, services, processes, or other information, by trade name, trademark, manufacturer, supplier, or otherwise does not constitute or imply endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation thereof by CASA.
- Limitation of Liability IN NO EVENT SHALL CASA, ITS DIRECTORS, MEMBERS, EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, SPECIAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF PROFITS, OR LOSS OF DATA, WHETHER IN AN ACTION IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO NEGLIGENCE), OR OTHERWISE, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH THE USE OF THIS SITE OR THE MATERIALS CONTAINED IN, OR ACCESSED THROUGH, THIS SITE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY DAMAGES CASED BY OR RESULTING FROM RELIANCE BY USER ON ANY INFORMATION OBTAINED FROM NATIONAL CASA, OR THAT RESULTS FROM MISTAKES, OMISSIONS, INTERRUPTIONS, DELETION OF FILES OR E-MAIL, ERROR, DEFECTS, VIRUSES, DELAYS IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION OR ANY FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE, WHETHER OR NOT RESULTING FROM ACTS OF GOD, COMMUNICATIONS FAILURE, THEFT, DESTRUCTION OR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO CASA’S RECORDS, PROGRAMS, OR SERVICES. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AGGREGATE LIABILITY OF NATIONAL CASA (WHETHER IN CONTRACT, WARRANTY TORT INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE, WHETHER ACTIVE, PASSIVE, OR IMPUTED?PRODUCT LIABILITY, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHER THEORY) ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THE USE OF NATIONAL CASA’S WEB SITE EXCEED ANY COMPENSATION YOU PAY, IF ANY, TO CASA FOR ACCESS TO OR USE OF THIS SITE.
- Applicable Law These Site Terms and your use of this Site shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Missouri, without resort to its conflict of law provisions. You agree that any action at law or in equity arising out of or relating to these Site Terms shall be filed only in the state and federal courts located in Jackson County, Missouri and you hereby irrevocably and unconditionally consent and submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of such courts over any suit, action or proceeding arising out of these Site Terms.
- Termination Notwithstanding any of these Site Terms, CASA reserves the right, without notice and in its sole discretion, to terminate your license to use this Web site, and to block or prevent future access to and use of this Web site.
- Severability If any provision of these Site Terms shall be deemed unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from these Site Terms and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
- Questions & Contact Information Questions or comments about CASA’s Site may be directed to CASA, Inc. at the email address email@example.com or call us at 816-984-8208.